• +24 HP / +37 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• Outflows factory intake by up to 21%
• High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
• CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube W/ Resonance Chamber
• Unique (Patent Pending) Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
• Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
• Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to completely seal the auxiliary air scoop.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. This tube has a built-in resonance chamber to catch un-wanted air intake noises.
Huge 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum GT intake is designed around a pre-oiled, large 9" oval 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process. The air filter is wrapped in reinforced metal providing maximum strength to prevent filter collapse.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. (Vehicle does not exist in U.S)
- Reviews (0)