• (4-5/32" x 3-3/4") ID x 2-11/32" L Reducer coupling
• Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) Polyurethane
• 100% Polyurethane for extra long life
• Made with 100% 60 Shore "A"
• Coupler hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration
• Standard stainless steel worm-gear clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistant
The polyurethane reducer coupler is designed to connect to a 4-5/32”OD tube with a 3-3/4" OD and is 2-11/32" long. The polyurethane construction is designed to meet modern elevated engine compartment temperatures with a reaction injection molded (RIM) polyurethane configuration. Standard stainless steel worm-gear #064 & #072 clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistance for industrial, commercial, truck, off-road and racing applications.
- Reviews (0)