- +19 HP / +29 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 22%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- Patented Pro-GUARD 7 Media for Maximum Filtration and Engine Protection (US PAT 06811588)
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Custom reinforced silicone for crankcase vent adaptor
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A urethane plug is also included for those cold weather applications where you want to block the auxiliary air scoop. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Huge 7-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum GT intake is designed around a pre-oiled, large 9" oval 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive cotton media with 2-layers of progressive synthetic media providing 99.7% cumulative efficiency for maximum filtration. (US PAT 06811588) The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Custom Silicone Crankcase Vent Adaptor:
A custom reinforced silicone crankcase vent adaptor is included to provide a clean finished look to the intake.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a silicone coupler are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This System Also Fits:
2011-2013 Infiniti QX56 V8-5.6L
2014-2015 Infiniti QX80 V8-5.6L
- Reviews (0)