aFe POWER is proud to introduce a new BladeRunner turbocharger replacement for the 1999.5 - 2003 Ford Diesel Trucks with the V8-7.3L turbo diesel engines, P/N 46-60070. The Street Series BladeRunner turbocharger is a brand new stock replacement unit with no core charge and comes with a 2-year warranty. This is a direct bolt-on replacement with all connections to the vehicle compatible with the OE geometry for a quick hassle-free installation. Additional fueling is not required for improved performance over OE, but maximum gains are achieved from fuel system upgrades, either electronic or mechanical. An optional high-flow turbine outlet also helps lower exhaust gas temperatures.
- Compressor Inducer - 60 mm
- Compressor Exducer - 80 mm/ Trim 56
- Turbine Inducer - 77 mm
- Turbine Exducer - 67.5 mm/ Trim 77
- Exhaust A/R - 0.84
This turbocharger also fits:
2000-2003 Excursion V8-7.3L (td)
For more information on this product click here or contact our Power Professionals at 888-901-7693.
aFe Power introduces the new SCORCHER tuner for the 1999-2014 Ford gas and diesel vehicles with V6/V8/ & V10 engines, P/N 77-43006. aFe Power partnered up with Superchips to manufacture this tuner that works with a wide variety of late and newer model Ford vehicles.
aFe offers this tuner with California Edition SKU's, These applications have undergone testing and have received E.O (Executive Order) numbers. The diesel tuning included in the California SKU's meets the requirements established and administered by C.A.R.B. An easy-to-read LCD screen provides quick selection and push of a button vehicle output changes for fuel economy, optimized towing, or increased power.
Other Features Include:
- Power Gains
- Speedometer Correction
- Tire Size 0 28" - 40"
- Data Acquistion- Advanced + PIDS
- DTC Read & Clear
- Internet Updateable
- Economy Tune
- Tow Tune
- and more!
aFe SCORCHER tuner by Superchips has been granted a C.A.R.B. Exemption status for use in California:
CARB EO# D-330-11 Application: 2004 to 2012 model year Ford 3.0L,4.0L, 4.2L, 4.6L, 5.4L, 6.2L, 6.8L vehicles
CARB EO# D-330-14 Application: 2008 to 2010 model year Ford Trucks 6.4L diesel engine vehicles
CARB EO# D-330-15 Application: 2013 to 2014 model year Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.7L, 5.0L, 6.2L
This tuner also works with the following vehicles:
- 1999-2000 Ford Contour V6-2.5L
- 1999-2011 Ford Crown Victoria V8-4.6L
- 1999-2014 Ford E Series I6-4.9L/V6-4.2L/V8-4.6L/5.0L/5.4L/5.8L/6.0L (td)/7.3L (td)/7.5L (td)
- 2007-2014 Ford Edge V6-3.5L/3.7L
- 2001-2012 Ford Escape V6-3.0L
- 1999-2005 Ford Excursion V8-5.4L/6.0L (td)/7.3L (td)/V10-6.8L
- 1999-2014 Ford Expedition V8-4.6L/5.4L
- 1999-2014 Ford Explorer V6-4.0L/V8-4.6L/5.0L
- 2005-2007 Ford Five Hundred V6-3.0L
- 1999-2014 Ford F-Series V6-3.2L/3.5L (tt)/3.7L/4.2L/V8-4.6L/5.0L/5.4L/6.0L (td)/6.2L/6.4L (td)/6.7L (td)/7.3L (td)
- 2004-2014 Ford Flex V6-3.5L
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestar V6-3.0L/3.8L
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle V6-3.0L
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion V6-3.0L/3.5L
- 1999-2014 Ford F53 Series Motorhome V8-5.4L/V10-6.8L
- 2005-2007 Ford GT V8-5.4L
- 1999-2014 Ford Mustang V6-3.7L/3.8L/3.9L/4.0L/V8-4.6L/5.0L/5.4L/5.8L
- 1999-2011 Ford Ranger V6-3.0L/4.0L
- 1999-2014 Ford Taurus V6-3.0L/3.5L
- 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird V8-3.9L
- 1999-2003 Ford Windstar V6-3.0L/3.8L
- 1999-2011 Lincoln Navigator V8-5.4L
- 2002-2007 Lincoln Blackwood V8-5.4L
- 2004-2010 Mazda B3000/B4000 V6-3.0L/4.0L
- 1999-2010 Mercury Mountaineer V6-3.0L/4.0L / V8-4.6L/5.0L
For further details on pricing and availability click here or contact our Power Professionals at 888-901-7693.
aFe Power continues to be a leader in the after-market performance industry with the new exhaust line-up for the 2015 Ford Diesel Trucks with V8-6.7L engines. Adding an exhaust systems not only accesses untapped power compared to stock, an aFe Power performance exhaust gives your truck an aggressive desired look with your choice of either a polished or black exhaust tip both come with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe Power logo badge. The system also is available without an exhaust tip. This system is offered in two versions, The MACH Force XP stainless-steel exhaust system or the ATLAS aluminized steel exhaust system.
Constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing, this exhaust uses high-quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers utilizing all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation. This exhaust uses smooth transition bends allowing for low-turbulence, increased horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. To compliment this exhaust is a powder-coated black 304 stainless-steel exhaust tip. The tip features a unique drain port on the bottom to help prevent rust and corrosion. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style to complete this system.
The ATLAS 5" DPF-Back aluminized steel exhaust system with polished exhaust tip is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and heat conditions. The OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Included in this exhaust system is a 7" polished, 304 stainless steel tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge.
The MACH Force-Xp 5" DPF-Back stainless steel exhausts system for the 2015 Ford Diesel Trucks with V8-6.7L (td) is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing using high-quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers. This exhaust has smooth transition bends allow for low-turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. This system comes with a NOx sensor bung keeping the system free from check engine lights.
P/N 49-03064-B- $471.45
P/N 49-03064-P $450.45
P/N 49-03064- $523.95
These exhaust systems are available now. For more information contact our Power Professionals at 888-901-7693.