- Dedicated Recovery Points
- Bolts Directly To Frame No Modifications
- Retains Factory Sway Bar
- Clears Active Aero Front Spoiler & Factory Bumper
- Durable 3/4" Solid Steel Loop
- Laser Cut, 3/16" A36 Steel Brackets
Bolting directly to the frame and retaining the factory sway bar makes for an easy installation
Patent Pending Design
The one-piece steel design provides a thick 3/4" loop with a mounting plate.
When towing, the front factory bumper and the Active Aero Front Spoiler are safely cleared.
See them in action
Setting up a real world test with our 2022 Tundra in a pinch, we turn the pressure on to perform.Watch to see what happens.
The aFe POWER Front Recovery Tow Hooks bolt directly to the stock sway bar and clear both the stock bumper and Active Aero Front Spoiler.
Receive your free aFe POWER aftermarket performance products buyer’s guide for the 22-23 Toyota Tundra.
• Contact information for internal purposes only. aFe POWER will never sell your information.