Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
•Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
•Incorporates 3/8” thick, laser-cut, head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal
•4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminate flow blocking turbulence
•Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
•100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Y-Pipe (Street Version) Features:
• Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
• Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
• True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
• Mandrel-bent 3" into 3-1/2" stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
• Added an astounding +32 horsepower and +44 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
Long Tube Headers:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 3" stainless steel piping which transitions into single 3-1/2" piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
True Merge Collectors:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and y-pipe are designed to fit in the stock location with an included extension pipe which allows this system to fit without modification. This system incorporates OE style hangers, flanges and includes O2 extensions for a hassle-free installation.
Note 1: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Note 2: This system does not fit 120.5" wheelbase
All aFe headers and Y-Pipe systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufactured.
Year Make Model SubModel Engine Fuel 2009-2018 Dodge 1500 HEMI V8 5.7L Gas 2011-2018 RAM 1500 HEMI V8 5.7L Gas
- Reviews (1)
Customer Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
- These headers are not only impressive looking but they add an...
- These headers are not only impressive looking but they add an incredible amount of performance not to mention they sound AMAZING! A must have in my opinion!