Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
•Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
•4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence
•Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
•100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Y-Pipe (Race Version) Features:
• Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
• Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
• True 2-to-1 mitered merge eliminates dead zone for improved flow
• Mandrel-bent dual 3" into 3-1/2" stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
• Added an astounding +14horsepower and +35lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno (Results from street version system)
Long Tube Headers:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual? 3" stainless steel piping which transitions into single 3-1/2" piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
True Mitered? Merge:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and y-pipe are designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE hanger, flange and O2 sensor locations.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.