This aFe Stage-2 XP intake for the Ford 7.3L Super Duty produced 12 max horsepower and 43 lbs. x ft. of torque. Shielded by a durable 18-gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a massive washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. The patented heat shield/air box includes a battery relocating tray to allow for the extra large Pro 5R filter. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
This intake is 50-state legal for 1999.5-2003 models (CARB E.O Number D-550-4).
Year Make Model SubModel Engine Fuel 2000-2003 Ford Excursion Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 7.3L Diesel 1999-2003 Ford F-250 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 7.3L Diesel 1999-2003 Ford F-350 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 7.3L Diesel 1999-2003 Ford F-450 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 7.3L Diesel 1999-2003 Ford F-550 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 7.3L Diesel
- Reviews (4)
Customer Reviews (4)
Write Your Own Review
- Excellent AFE product as always.
- Excellent fit on 2000 f-350. Great product, definitely noticed a difference in power.
- Awesome product! I own a 2001 F250 7.3L SD and purchased the...
- Awesome product! I own a 2001 F250 7.3L SD and purchased the Pro Guard 7 kit. Installation was a breeze and there is a noticable difference in the spool up time. Filter is easy to remove for cleaning. I have nothing negative to say although I am leaning towards buying a Pro Dry S filter to get away from the oiled filters. I travel off and on a lot of dirt roads so recommend the the prefilter. Make sure the filter isn't rubbing against anything however as it will rub through the prefilter, trust me! Highly recommend the Stage 2 Pro Guard 7 kit!
- I Have Had This System Since 2004 And It Is Well Worth The...
- I Have Had This System Since 2004 And It Is Well Worth The Investment, I Could Immeditaly Feel Power And See The Fuel Mileage Increase, I Tell All My Buddys With Trucks And Cars To Go With The Afe System, I Have The Complete Package, Cold Air Intake Also The Complete Exhaust System With The 4" Flow And Its Sounds Great, I Get Alot Of Thumbs Up Keep Up The Good Work Afe. Sincerly James Canada. Of Marysville,Ca. 95901. So If You Don'T Have One Yet Don'T Waste Youre Time Looking Any Futher You Will Not Find A Better Product Or A Better Price.
- Installed this in a 2000 F250 7.3 PSD about 2 years ago....
- Installed this in a 2000 F250 7.3 PSD about 2 years ago. Fantastic design on the battery/intake tray and since I opted for the dry filter it requires less effort to maintain vs the oiled filter. Only slight issues is the battery tray rusted out below the battery even with the big rubber sheet below the battery. This was a top of the line interstate battery brand new but all lead acid batteries leak acid out the vents. That caused the tray to rust out. Cant think of any way to design around that perhaps powder coating rather than painting the tray might help prevent the corrosion longer.