The Dynamic Air Scoop (D.A.S.) from aFe is a very simple bolt-on product that increases airflow and velocity into the air intake through the factory kidney bean grille. This scoop is constructed of lightweight powder-coated black aluminum for reduced weight, greater strength and unique styling. This scoop is a perfect addition to a cold air intake installation.
Lower Intake Air Temperature:
Dynamic Air scoops lower intake air temperatures by forcing more cool air from the front grille into the intake snorkel.
Lightweight Aluminum D.A.S Scoop:
This Dynamic Air Scoop is constructed with lightweight aluminum for strength and finished off by a black powder-coated finish.
Hassle Free Installation:
All necessary hardware is included for an easy, hassle free installation.
Year Make Model SubModel Engine Fuel 2008-2013 BMW 128i (E82/E88) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas 2011-2013 BMW 135i (E82/E88) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas 2008-2010 BMW 135i (E82/E88) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas 2013-2013 BMW 135is (E82/E88) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas 2011-2011 BMW 1M (E82) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- Reviews (1)
Customer Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
- So easy to install...
Very easy install. 135i install is slightly easier than video, at least on my '09:
1. unscrew 4x T-15 torx screws (not T-20 as described)
2. As there are no plastic pin retainers, slide each inlet towards fender and rotate up. Note there are two separate factory inlet ducts - not one piece unit as shown.
3. I loosened and removed the factory inlet scoop (running from inlet ducts to air intake) as I also installed a Momentum GT intake at the same time.
3. Drop aFe scoop into each side and press into position (they should snap in). No need to remove grilles, they will rotate into position easily.
4. Reattach factory inlet scoop and then reinsert inlet factory ducts.
5. Re-install 4x T-15 torx screws back into position.
Had this install done in less than 15 minutes.