This aFe POWER Stage-2 cold air intake system produces up to 9HP and 10lbs. x ft. of torque and outflows the factory intake by 20%. Enclosed in the durable 16-gauge, black powder-coated heat shield, this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a 3-angle adapter and a heat-insulating black powder-coated aluminum tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. The one-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This system mounts to the factory lower intake housing for a hassle-free installation.
5-1/2" Conical Filter with Inverted Top:
This intake utilizes a huge, 5-1/2 IN oval conical Pro 5R performance air filter with inverted top for maximum flow. This 5-layer progressive, oiled cotton gauze air filter provides maximum flow for increased horsepower and torque.
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design:
aFe POWER developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
Wrinkle Black One Piece Tube:
This kit uses a wrinkle black powder-coated aluminum one piece tube to direct increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. Also utilizing a one-piece design makes it a simple and hassle-free installation.
Year Make Model SubModel Engine Fuel 2011-2014 Ford F-150 V8 5.0L Gas
- Reviews (3)
Customer Reviews (3)
Write Your Own Review
- Ordered and installed a Stage II Intake from AFE for my 2011...
- Ordered and installed a Stage II Intake from AFE for my 2011 Ford F150 with a 5.0L. In stallation was a breeze even though the directions were somewhat misprinted. Only issue is that my maps air flow sensors wiring seems to be short. Adjusted the intake enough to install without extending the wiring but intake now is scratched up from rubbing on the metal below fuse box. Will be extending the wiring as soon as possible. The sound is amazing. Sounds like a brand new beast under the hood. Overall very pleased and eager to take it for a spin in the morning.
- This intake was easy to install despite the confusing...
- This intake was easy to install despite the confusing instructions. If you get one, remember to put the rubber seal strip around the top of the intake to seal against the hood of the vehicle. The instructions do not mention this at all. And there is a reference to 'Clamp M' when it should be 'Clamp N'. However, I am satisfied with the sound from under the hood when I accelerate. It is a nice deep growl and you can feel the additional horsepower when the needle climbs the RPMs. I would definitely recommend this intake to others.
- I like the AFE intake for my 2011 F-150, The install was easy...
- I like the AFE intake for my 2011 F-150, The install was easy enough, the instructions did have some "typo's" but it was still just common sense. The sound is a little intimidating from inside the cab at first, the computer will "learn" about the intake and it quiets down some. There is no doubt about the Coyote part when you nail it, this thing HOWLS! I think my gas mileage has increased 1-1.5 mpg, but I can't keep my foot out of the thing long enough to really measure. In summary, it's a quality kit, easy to install, looks great, and performs well. The sound was a concern at first, but It did improve after a few hours. Thanks AFE for taking the lead on F-150 5.0 parts.