• (4" x 3-1/2") ID x 40 Deg. Reducer coupling
• Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) Polyurethane
• 100% Polyurethane
• Made with 100% 60 Shore "A"
• Coupler hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration
• Standard stainless steel worm-gear clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistant
The polyurethane reducer 40 degree coupler is designed to connect a 4”OD tube with a 3-1/2" OD tube. The coupling is 3" long with a 40 degree bend. The polyurethane construction is designed to meet modern elevated engine compartment temperatures with a reaction injection molded (RIM) polyurethane configuration. Standard stainless steel worm-gear #056 & #064 clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistance for industrial, commercial, truck, off-road and racing applications.
- Reviews (0)
Write Your Own Review