- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 14 HP and 15 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- Two Piece 3" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Aluminum Intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- (Patent Pending) Air Filter Flange Retention Design
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 6" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
Two Piece 3" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Intake Tube directs unrestricted airflow from the massive filter to the turbo for more horsepower and torque.
Premium hardware and clamp are used to securely mount the high flow air filter and the intake tube.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Year Make Model SubModel Engine Fuel 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST EcoBoost (Turbo) L4 2.0L Gas
- Reviews (1)