Careers / Jobs at aFe
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe POWER) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in four facilities totaling 195,000 sq ft. in Corona, California. We can proudly say that we offer the best products on the market! aFe's in-house capabilities include manufacturing of air filters, air intake systems, exhaust systems, headers, torque converters, and intercoolers. Processes feature CNC machining, CAD design, 3D printing, 3D scanning, fabrication, dyno testing, mandrel tube bending, flow and filtration testing, assembly, kitting, warehousing.... and much, more! aFe's products includes over 4,500 applications, all of which are designed, developed and manufactured right here in Corona. Our talented team is made up of committed designers, machinists, technicians, production, sales, marketing, and support employees focused on bringing the best products and customer experience to the end-user. We believe in what we do, and we have a good time doing it! Employees enjoy competitive compensation packages with generous benefits and income protection programs including medical, dental, life/AD&D, 401(k) with corporate match, voluntary vision and employee/dependent life programs, monthly luncheons, branding events, time away from work benefits, and much more. We are always looking for qualified and exceptional people to add to our ever-growing team! If you love cars and everything high performance, are up to a challenge, believe in setting goals and making them happen, then we want to hear from you! Below are current open positions within aFe POWER. Please also feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com for any positions not listed.
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe POWER) is an equal opportunity employer (EOC). It is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other protected group status.
-- Please NO Phone Calls --
Open Positions at aFe POWER
Job Opening Full Listings
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Position Summary: The Social Media Coordinator will support the development and execution of social media marketing campaigns across all social media outlets and will contribute to the growth of aFe’s brand by building relationships with influencers in the digital space. Roles, Responsibilities and Essential Functions (other duties may be assigned):
- Creates and posts engaging and relevant content daily.
- Works with team to brainstorm and write content for social channels.
- Creates relevant, thoughtful, well written and executed social media posts including photos, videos and images.
- Monitors social media channels for mentions, feedbacks, opportunities and questions.
- Acts as brand voice to monitor, interact, like and answer posted questions in social media channels.
- Researches and creates lists of social media influencers for outreach.
- Researches strategies for expanding following/reach on Facebook and Instagram.
- Publishes weekly social media posts using social media scheduling tools (future).
- Tracks and delivers weekly social media KPI reports.
- Brainstorms various social media promotions and initiatives.
- Develops engaging digital content for company blog, email campaigns, etc.
- Provides marketing support and social media coverage at automotive events and shows.
- Contributes to growth of social media followers and customer contacts in CRM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced skills in the use of, interacting with and monitoring of all social media channels and applications with knowledge of tools, trends, pop culture and influencers.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Understanding of and proper utilization of hashtags.
- Self-starter mentality, with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Basic photography and video editing skills, required.
- Familiarity with graphic design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of CRM and database maintenance, preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
- Degrees preferred are marketing or communications (majors/minors) or candidates with media marketing focus with up to 2 years of relevant experience supporting marketing and utilizing social media channels, or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Support and/or maintenance of social media channels(beyond personal profiles), a plus.
- Automotive enthusiast with experience, knowledge or interest in automotive performance market, preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. aFe POWER offers competitive compensation packages with generous benefits and income protection programs including medical, employer paid dental, 401(k) with corporate match, voluntary vision, and employee/dependent life programs, as well as quarterly all employee luncheons, branding events, time away from work benefits, aFe gear and more! Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. is an EEO and E-Verify employer. Direct submissions only; local candidates.
advanced FLOW engineering / aFe POWER is an Equal Opportunity Employer