- Patented MDV® (Multiple Directional Vane) technology is used to direct air through the entire core for maximum cooling.
- 3.15" bar and plate intercooler core is used for maximum surface area. Testing has shown a 200 degree temperature drop through the intercooler.
The BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercooler technology. BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a huge bar and plate design (up to 3-1/2" thick) that is 15% larger than our competitors and outflows OE style tube and fin core designs by as much as 74%. This design results in quicker and more measurable heat dissipation. The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed from a 3/16" TIG-welded aluminum plate that incorporate multi-directional vanes that efficiently direct air flow throughout the entire core to utilize every square inch for maximum cooling. In recent testing we saw 200° F temp reduction from intercooler inlet to outlet and a 100° F EGT reduction.
BladeRunner Intercooler for GM Duramax LML
aFe POWER BladeRunner Intercooler Applications:
- 11-15 Chevy/GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/2500 LML 6.6L Turbo Diesel
- 06-10 Chevy/GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/2500 LBZ/LMM 6.6L Turbo Diesel
- 04.5-10 Chevy/GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/2500 LLY/LBZ/LMM 6.6L Turbo Diesel
- 01-04 Chevy/GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/2500 LB7 6.6L Turbo Diesel
- 10-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 07.5-09 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 03-07 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 94-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 11-14 Ford F-150 EcoBoost v6 3.5L Twin Turbo
- 08-10 Ford F-250/F-350 Power Stroke 6.4L Turbo Diesel
- 03-07 Ford F-250/F-350 Power Stroke 6.0L Turbo Diesel